
Here is my update on my embroidery sample that I've been working on, not even a quarter of the way done, but It's been fun learn to the different types of embroidery stitches too.
But mainly this post was for the prototype that I put together for a travel embroidery case. I ride the train alot, it can take me upward to an hour to get to work sometimes :(. I sometimes take my crocheting with me, but now I've been taking my embroidery with me. I use to just shove every thing in a ziploc baggy and be done with it. Then I got an idea to make this book type of carrying case. It's not really well put together at this point, I was kind of just going on the fly with this, as well as my sewing machine was dying on me ( I guess it's time to buy a new one :( ).

it has three flaps that fold inward to help keep every thing in so nothing falls out.

My scissors, seam ripper are nicely held in place, as well as having a little built in pin cushion


A section for all my needles and a button loop to hold my loop.
And the other side has a pocket for my cardboard thread thimbles, as well as a place to put my pencil. I added a ribbon across the back last minute. I thought it was a great idea to have a place that I can a binder clip to hold my cards for the threads to keep them handy instead of having to reach into the pocket all the time.
This is just a prototype for right now. So I wanted to get every one's opinion of things that I can fix if I do decided to make these to sell.
No comments:
Post a Comment